Tuesday, January 4, 2011

New Year Means Christmas Is Over





After all of the hustle and bustle of Christmas I'm sure everyone is relieved. Yes I can honestly say that Christmas has been commercialized but I look at it not only as the birth of Jesus Christ but as another opportunity to give and show appreciation. It doesn't help that this is one of the most manic times of the year.
Quick question have you ever heard of and atheist that celebrates Christmas? hmmm neither have I. I won't get into that yet though. This year my boyfriend told me that I shouldn't really expect much and by that he meant, if JC only was blessed enough to have 3 gifts then I should get no more. Best believe I was SMH real hard. The nerve coming from someone who goes to Church only when its at gun point j/k. But if you can't already tell he is quite the comedian. IMO Christmas is filled with joy, suprises, remembrance, and good times. I'm glad that it is over just because the stress can cease and we can save money start a new year and continue to dwell on how blessed we all are. Ending on a good note I'm signing off .

                                                                                                                                Simply Tonica :)

1 comment:

  1. I love this post very meaningful! I also can't wait to read more posts from you!

    Marcy,
    smudgemyeyeliner.com

    ReplyDelete