Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Give Them Their Flowers While They Can Smell Them



This past weekend I tagged along with my mother and younger siblings to go down south to visit my aunt. First of all let me tell you that from Connecticut to South Carolina is a butt wrenching ride. lol ; P but it was for a good cause her birthday was on the Friday that we arrived and we wanted to see her. Well especially myself because I hadn't seen her since July of 2009 for a brief period. Everyone kept saying how she took a turn for the worse and I began to think that things really started going downhill because they released her from the hospital under Hospice. That IMO is no joke. When i got down there I had already prepaed myself for the worse. Not at all. She was coherant, she was alert, she was just bed ridden and that was because she recently broke her foot and she's being cathaterized (if I spelled that correctly). The point of this blog was not to talk about my aunt but to say that you should always appreciate what you have while you have it. Air go give them their flowers while they can see/smell them. Pay my respects thats ridiculous that you can not see a family member face to face w/o a legitimate excuse but I know now that this has to stop. I am a firm believer in God and that He is a waymaker , therefore my aunt will soon be healed in Jesus' name. And that's all i have to say about that. Signing out

Simply tonica :)

No comments:

Post a Comment